Did you know that the leader in brain injury caregiving services exists right here in La Canada and throughout nearby Los Angeles and Orange County areas?
At A-1 Home Care, we provide exceptional caregiving tools brought to the comfort and convenience of the home by affectionate senior care professionals who are dedicated to seeing seniors smile. Each 24 hour care professional on staff comes with helping hands and a golden heart to serve people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides numerous care options for people with brain injuries still living in the home such as:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver options that include after surgery care for people who have been temporarily displaced in a hospital setting following an injury or invasive procedure, short-term care for those needing temporary rehab assistance, and much more so that no one gets left behind on the road to restoration.